It’s winter and overall a tough time of the year for golfers in snowy states. We get the itch to hit the course again, but unfortunately the conditions are less than ideal.
For those snow-covered areas of the country, though, there is a solution. It’s called “Snolf.”
Snolf is simple: It’s golf … in the snow … with a tennis ball. Easy right? Well, not when you can only use one club and your ball sinks into three feet of snow.
Snolf looks like a good time as long as you’re OK with trekking through a few feet of snow and losing several tennis balls here and there.
And if you do decide to partake in a round of Snolf, be sure to dress warm. But in the end, it’s all about getting through the winter and preparing for the golf season … and if “Snolf” can help us get there, then bring on the cold!
Other Hot Links:
– The Clubhouse: Pro Football Hall Of Famer Eric Dickerson
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 3 Phil Mickelson
– Where Would You Go If You Could Travel The World In 4 Hours?
– One Direction Star Receives Lifetime Membership To Irish Golf Club
– Corvette Stingray Dash Cam Catches Valet Misbehaving
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Gary Player Predicts Rory To Win Masters & The Boldest Predictions
– Is This Ridiculous Backstop-Putt Better Than The Original?
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 4 Dustin Johnson
– Test Drive: Custom McLaren P1 & The Best Modified Rides
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For Your New iPhone
– 5 Questions With COBRA GOLF’s Ian Barrett