2015 was a year to remember on the PGA Tour, full of rising stars, breakthrough performances and awesome finishes. With the calendar year coming to a close, let’s take a look back at ten of the best finishes we saw on Tour in the past year.
10. Jordan Spieth runs away with The Masters
9. Jim Furyk outlasts Kevin Kisner to win the RBC Heritage
8. Shane Lowry breaks through in the U.S. to win the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational
7. Padraig Harrington holds off Daniel Berger in a playoff to win the Honda Classic
6. Dustin Johnson bests JB Holmes and Bubba Watson to win WGC-Cadillac Championship