Initially, you’d probably think driving a golf cart across a frozen pond is a bad idea. That’s mainly because, well uh, it is. After watching this video, your mind might change. Maybe.
This group of guys created a magnificent video of themselves driving an old golf cart on a huge, frozen pond, drifting every which way you can imagine. To make the video even better, they set it to a remix of Example’s “Stay Awake.”
I can’t say I know the song, but who cares … it sounds awesome.
I guess I’m at liberty to say don’t try this at home, kids.
Related Link: Polar Vortex Allows for Ice Tee Golf Tournament
Trending on Back9Network:
– Must-See Video: J.R. Smith Plays Golf With Special Olympics Champion
– The Fringe: Furyk Tops Pros, Jaxson de Ville In Halftime Contest
– The Turn: Jim Remy On Torrance’s Comments, Task Force & More
– The Clubhouse: Golf & Music
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Nike Golf Apparel & Gear
– Trick Shots With Drunk Captain Jack Sparrow…Yes, Seriously
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 11 Bubba Watson
– #Bubbaclaus Contest Pulls In Hilariously Bad Christmas Jokes
– David Ortiz’s Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament Looked Like A Blast