Lucy Li qualified for the 2014 U.S. Women’s Open at age 11, becoming the youngest golfer in history to qualify for the tournament. As you might expect, it took some hard work for her to get there.
At the (younger) age of 8, Li stepped up to hit not one, not two, not three, but TWENTY golf balls in a row during a rapid fire drill.
(The good stuff starts at the 0:53 mark.)
Not only did she hit all of them without missing, but she hit every single one pure. Impressive, to say the least.
She may not have made it onto live television at age 2 like Tiger Woods, but she’ll have plenty of time on TV when she’s competing in the U.S. Women’s Open in June.
[h/t Eye On Golf]
Other Hot Links:
– Long-Drive Champion Takes on Watermelon… and Wins
– Golfers Salute U.S. Troops for Memorial Day
– Weekend Recap: McIlroy Surges, Scott Fends Off Dufner
– Top 9 Rory McIlroy Moments
– Video: Jimmy Walker Hits A Birdie… For Real