Rory McIlroy and ex-fiancée Caroline Wozniacki have been apart for a while now, but that doesn’t seem to keep their paths from crossing every so often. This is apparently also true when it comes to watching their respective performances on the golf course or tennis court.
According to a recent tweet by golf blogger Adam Sarson, McIlroy and playing partner Sergio Garcia may have been mocking Wozniacki while waiting on the tee during Saturday’s third round of the BMW Championship.
Take a look:
— Adam Sarson (@Adam_Sarson) September 6, 2014
In case you can’t tell from the GIF, Wozniacki’s tennis racquet got tangled in her hair while attempting a return volley (tennis terms FTW!). It appears that both Rory and Sergio watched the gaff and joked about it the following day.
Other Hot Links:
– Keegan Bradley Withdraws After Potential Rules Violation
– Phil Mickelson Withdraws From BMW To Prepare For Ryder Cup
– Ace Scores Graeme Storm New BMW
– Oh Snap! Rory Thinks Football Players Are Soft
– Video: Amazing Austrian Trick Shot Brothers Are Awe-Inspiring
– 11 Golfers Who Would Make It In The NFL
– Upper Deck Has The Golf Memorabilia You Need
– Street Golf: ‘The League’ Premiere Debuts Hilarious New Game
– Teed Off: 9 Best Golf Tantrums
– 8 Best NFL Golf Pairings
– Think You’re Funny? Prove It & Win An Epic Golf Experience