– Proper posture.
– Feet under hips.
– Train/turn from the ground up.
– Hips turn up to 45 degrees minimum of 20 to 30 degrees.
– Shoulders up to 90 degrees.
– In transition area pressure into lead foot first. – Kinematic chain or sequence (below) very important when training pivot.
– Feet/Ankles – Knees – Hips – Shoulders
– Train slow/small first and buildup to full pivot. – Awareness of balance when training very important. – Finish position below when training:
Weight 100% on lead foot with trail knee touching lead knee and posted up on trail toe if possible. Belt line and shoulders facing target.